View Single Post
Old 17-01-10, 09:55 PM   #7
deegee99
Grown up member

Thanks for all your kind comments guys, it is a lovely car and I have had lots of moments where people have come up to me and complimented me on her. In lots of ways I don't want to sell the car but I really have no choice in the matter, I just cannot afford to use her any longer. I have slowly been sliding into debt during my stint at college, I had a heart attack in October of 2008 and lost my job, business, place to live etc. I'm now on JSA and at college learning a new career. Unfortunately I had a bank loan, overdraft, credit card etc before my illness and the banks have not been very sypathetic at all. My benefit money has been paying off those debts, I have just been in touch with the British Legion and they will be sending someone to see me about those problems, thank goodness I served with the Armed Forces I just need to cut down on my expenses and having a cheaper car to run and own has to be the way forward for me. So I am hoping that she will sell to a good home and both myself and the new owner will be happy bunnies
deegee99 is offline   Reply With Quote