View Single Post
Old 14-09-17, 07:39 PM   #1
theschmallfella
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

Default MyHermes, shower of b******s!

Sorry, but I have to vent. A very nice gentleman from the facebook page bought my set of V8 lights last month and as I usually do I sent them via MyHermes. I've never had trouble with anything I've ever sent and I'm always one for carefully packing anything I send out. So I send them, and after a week there's no sign of them. Two weeks pass and still no sign, so I get onto them and they come back and say I hadn't paid the right postage (again something I'm careful of). So I pay the extra and the guy waits. And waits. And waits. Needless to say he's getting annoyed and so am I. I get in touch again a few days ago and they tell me they'll investigate it. The tracking info says it's out for deliver since the 5th of this month and then nothing. And then suddenly today they arrive! Looking like this...

DSC_1465 by Luke W Cleary, on Flickr

This was how they left me....

20245457_10214314333151781_2282626595405548583_n by Luke W Cleary, on Flickr

Needless to say both me and the buyer are p*ssed. That'll be the last time I ever use this lot. These are rare enough, now they're not worth shit to either of us. I'm a bit cross about it. Rant over.
theschmallfella is offline   Reply With Quote