View Single Post
Old 06-10-20, 04:18 PM   #6
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John. View Post
Happy Birthday !

Regarding your outburst, I'll keep this short... You're judging me on my reaction to a situation that you created. And to be totally honest, I've never had to deal with someone like yourself....EVER.

Yer just an erse wi' a heid quite frankly.

Why follow me from here - http://www.classic-audi.co.uk/forum/...ad.php?t=39505 - to this thread? Best you see that shrink pronto!

As for this awful person, don't make me laugh,............You're doing a mighty fine job yourself!!
This is a birthday thread, not a John Mackenzie self indulgent thread!

Outburst? Oh - truth exposing who you are, hash it up to suite yourself, you're fooling no-one! As you insist on bashing the
UK government you cannae expect others to not disagree with you, and use examples to back that up!

Told you yesterday to leave it - but like a child when told “ leave them sweats alone ” Yous - just ‘cannae' help yourself !
That bad smell - that annoying midge - there's always one, where's the repellant or windscreen to provide relief !

Honestly,... you're starting to be an embarrassment like wee nippy and her 'Brown shirts'. Thank god for Ruth Davidson!
And if she can’t sort it out there’s always firebrand extremo George Galloway who eat Congress for breakfast.
Going to be very entertaining! Not that you’ll no much about it, even though it’s on your doorstep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John. View Post
Yer just an erse wi' a heid quite frankly.
Yous just a numpty Hagis without a brain!

So, run along now if you know whats good for yourself - there’s a good boy!
vorsprung durch technik is offline   Reply With Quote