View Single Post
Old 25-07-18, 12:45 PM   #16
Kenquattro
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

A nice example, condition/mileage/history wise.
Spec wise, it is the usual poverty spec like my old white one was. Non leather wheel/gear knob/gaiter is/was particularly offensive on what was a top of the range model. As are the non sport style front seats. All easily upgraded.

I always thought the 20V should have been Sport spec as standard. Audi missed a trick, there.

The poverty spec of the 1990/91 standard Audi 90 models was disappointing having replaced an '87 2.2E for a '90 q20V with far worse spec.

When I finally bought the black '91 90 q20V Sport pretty much fully specced, it was like a different car to the basic white one.

In my opinion, the price of £9k is a bit steep, no, vertical, even in today's climate.

The price of £18500 in April '91 at 12k miles was very, very high against it's new price. To put things in perspective, my friend's father paid £13500 for his fully loaded ex Press Car 10v Sport (F871 WNH) in April '90 at bang on 8k miles. Bearing in mind the prices were reduced on the '90 Model Year 90s, so the 20Vs were virtually the same price as the earlier 10vs from late '88/early '89.

The dash badge should be quattro, not Audi 90.

Very nice, for what it is, though. I like it.
Kenquattro is offline   Reply With Quote