View Single Post
Old 20-05-18, 11:50 PM   #14
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John. View Post
Not sure what you mean, as far as I'm aware you never offered me any wheels?.....and I didn't ask you what you thought of the aeros but you sure as hell let me know......lots of times.
Ffs here we go again.

And it was just me was it? : We were having a laugh! Am i bothered anymore well over a year later? Nah that boat sailed long ago....................

Never offered you wheels,..........i offered a pic from the net well over a year ago. Pic offered said imo these would look good/better. It was a genuine opinion which i thought was helpful as a mate (at the time) , you know healthy debate, hence going to the trouble of finding you a pic. It was not a diss, in the way you've taken it, otherwise why bring it up again well over a year after the event. You need to get over things!!

I was minding my own business in this thread. I just don't understand why your so prickly. quoting you "Is there any mention that it looks like a mobility vehicle?!" Or have you forgotten that as well. As far as Coxy is concerned it's a classic that belongs on this forum whether you like it or not! If you've got nothing good to say just move on simples.

Back to Mikes nice wheels...................
vorsprung durch technik is offline   Reply With Quote