Classic Audi

Classic Audi (http://www.classic-audi.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Cars For Sale (http://www.classic-audi.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Audis - Bulk sale (http://www.classic-audi.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=37651)

missfire 28-10-17 09:55 AM

Audis - Bulk sale

Hello,

Audi bulk sale - too many non-Audis to deal with. And the kids want to build a camper, so that's that!

Bulk purchase - Will not split or swap. Ideal for breaker or group buy.

All cars run and drive fine, all have masses of history, all have been sitting so will need brakes cleaned up etc. None have MOT so a big trailer job. Second trailer needed for service histories. All have a few dinks and scratches, none are showroom after 25 years, surprisingly.

B4 Audi 80 1.6 'sport' - Comes with - Sport steering wheel, ally spoiler, red rear lights etc. an 85k mile engine to drop in (current slight smoke), a set of Deep Dish Ronal R8s and a set of 6 spoke Speedlines(blasted). Sitting on et37 Speedline ten spokes. Forest Green saloon, 100K miles.

C3 Audi 100 2.3 auto - Spares car, mainly all there apart from the front slam panel, lights and grille. 14'' Aeros, Tornado red avant, 110K miles. (can't drive this one because of borrowed coolant hoses but free to tow)

C3 Audi 100 2.0 manual - The first Audi we ever had, had fortunes spent on it, all receipts there, comes with a set of continental winter tyres part worn, new CAT never fitted and front discs and pads, new. Tornado red avant - 140k miles.

C3 Audi 100 Turbo - Favourite car, fortunes again spent, Dialynx manifold, rebuilt turbo, too many parts fitted to list, all receipts there, new clutch, SS exhaust. Scotts of Sloan Square car. Comes with a second set of 5 x 112 Ronal Aeros. Cayenne red pearl avant, 140k miles.

C4 100 2.8 quattro - Massive history owned by a Merc. engineer laterally, everything needed was done, comes with a 45K mile 2.8 gearbox to fit (current has noisy pinion bearings but works fine). New wings just fitted from Audi Leeds but lacquer peel. Also comes with a set of 5 x 112 Boleros from a B5 1.8qst and another set of Speedline ten spokes on winter tyres, all with centre caps. SS exhaust, Emerald green avant, 205K miles.

Random stuff - Front and rear half leather seats from a B5 1.8qst. At least three cracked quattro manifolds for welding. Lintran purpose built dog cage for a C4 avant. Boxes of small spares, anything else Audi related I find I'll stick them in a car.

Sets of wheels alone -

Speedline 10 spokes 4 x 108 et37
Speedline 10 spoke 5 x 112
Aeros 4 x 108 14''
Aeros 5 x 112 15''
Aeros 5 x 112 15''
Aeros 4 x 108 15''
Boleros 17'' 5 x 112
Deep dish Ronals 4 x 108 15''
Speedline six spokes 15''

Mostly all with centre caps.

So to sum up, £4000, cash sale, no exports, Escrows on Nigerian Princes please. Contact via Facebook or forum PM. Thanks for reading.

vorsprung durch technik 28-10-17 10:38 AM

:yikes: Are you bloody mad? That's a cheep price that for all the cars and wheels your offering gearbox etc and reckon it's mainly going to be some one like John who possibly? might be able to take that lot on or trader of some sort.

Best of luck with the sale. :shocked:

:lol:

:tup:

missfire 28-10-17 11:11 AM

Plus a Lintran purpose built dog cage for a C4 avant. £400odd just for that new.

I post some pictures of the camper if it ever happens.:lol:

audi80fan 28-10-17 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missfire (Post 435703)
.. Nigerian Princes please....

Sounds good!

http://i.qkme.me/3ual71.jpg

Isimmo 28-10-17 01:06 PM

Oooo, ooo, ooo... Me,me, me, me....!!!

To save everybody else getting a mauling for doing it first.... I feel it is my duty to do it...

Can I have the B4's driver side sunvisor clip for a £1.00 including postage....:moon::moon::moon::D

Seriously though, I think you'll struggle to sell all that in one hit. Shear logistics of size and your location will see to that.... Which, on second thoughts, miiiight just be your tactic... Crafty....:tup:

urquattr085 28-10-17 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isimmo (Post 435720)
Oooo, ooo, ooo... Me,me, me, me....!!!

To save everybody else getting a mauling for doing it first.... I feel it is my duty to do it...

Can I have the B4's driver side sunvisor clip for a £1.00 including postage....:moon::moon::moon::D:

:hand::hand::hand:

Naughty !!!

missfire 28-10-17 03:51 PM

No tactic, I just don't want them.:lol:

Stay out of threads you can't afford anyway!:D:finger:

Isimmo 28-10-17 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missfire (Post 435726)
No tactic, I just don't want them.:lol:

Stay out of threads you can't afford anyway!:D:finger:

Damn, how did you know I only have 89p to spend on the sun visor clip?...:grr::p

Hope it works out for you though... :nod:

rangerovering 30-11-17 06:14 AM

Any news on the sale? I would be interested in the C4 if available.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theschmallfella 30-11-17 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missfire (Post 435703)
Hello,

Audi bulk sale - too many non-Audis to deal with. And the kids want to build a camper, so that's that!

Bulk purchase - Will not split or swap. Ideal for breaker or group buy.

All cars run and drive fine, all have masses of history, all have been sitting so will need brakes cleaned up etc. None have MOT so a big trailer job. Second trailer needed for service histories. All have a few dinks and scratches, none are showroom after 25 years, surprisingly.

B4 Audi 80 1.6 'sport' - Comes with - Sport steering wheel, ally spoiler, red rear lights etc. an 85k mile engine to drop in (current slight smoke), a set of Deep Dish Ronal R8s and a set of 6 spoke Speedlines(blasted). Sitting on et37 Speedline ten spokes. Forest Green saloon, 100K miles.

C3 Audi 100 2.3 auto - Spares car, mainly all there apart from the front slam panel, lights and grille. 14'' Aeros, Tornado red avant, 110K miles. (can't drive this one because of borrowed coolant hoses but free to tow)

C3 Audi 100 2.0 manual - The first Audi we ever had, had fortunes spent on it, all receipts there, comes with a set of continental winter tyres part worn, new CAT never fitted and front discs and pads, new. Tornado red avant - 140k miles.

C3 Audi 100 Turbo - Favourite car, fortunes again spent, Dialynx manifold, rebuilt turbo, too many parts fitted to list, all receipts there, new clutch, SS exhaust. Scotts of Sloan Square car. Comes with a second set of 5 x 112 Ronal Aeros. Cayenne red pearl avant, 140k miles.

C4 100 2.8 quattro - Massive history owned by a Merc. engineer laterally, everything needed was done, comes with a 45K mile 2.8 gearbox to fit (current has noisy pinion bearings but works fine). New wings just fitted from Audi Leeds but lacquer peel. Also comes with a set of 5 x 112 Boleros from a B5 1.8qst and another set of Speedline ten spokes on winter tyres, all with centre caps. SS exhaust, Emerald green avant, 205K miles.

Random stuff - Front and rear half leather seats from a B5 1.8qst. At least three cracked quattro manifolds for welding. Lintran purpose built dog cage for a C4 avant. Boxes of small spares, anything else Audi related I find I'll stick them in a car.

Sets of wheels alone -

Speedline 10 spokes 4 x 108 et37
Aeros 4 x 108 14''
Aeros 5 x 112 15''
Aeros 5 x 112 15''
Aeros 4 x 108 15''
Boleros 17'' 5 x 112
Deep dish Ronals 4 x 108 15''
Speedline six spokes 15''

Mostly all with centre caps.

So to sum up, £4000, cash sale, no exports, Escrows on Nigerian Princes please. Contact via Facebook or forum PM. Thanks for reading.

So how did you get on with this, did you get someone to buy the lot?