Classic Audi

Classic Audi (http://www.classic-audi.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Gatherings and Events (http://www.classic-audi.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Epic Car Meet/Gathering for 2018 (http://www.classic-audi.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=38151)

anthonys2 24-04-18 10:21 PM

Epic Car Meet/Gathering for 2018

Right am going to throw it out there as the last one I organised was last year at one of my favourite places Kielder and it was a good day out about 8 cars but this time am after about 20 cars to attend if not more and all different models of our wonderful Audi's so am after suggestions please?

I will get this started by we could have one of our epics in Scotland 2-3 day blast of enjoying our cars staying at a few nice places enjoying a couple of beers on a night time whilst we talk about cars!!!

It doesn't have to be Scotland we could do the Lake District, We could do Yorkshire or we could do Wales there's so many nice places to choose from. (Perhaps once ideas start flowing maybe start a poll?)

Why don't we throw in a few dates possibly sometime in August/September before Winter kicks in again (I defo cant do end of August think the Wife wouldn't approve me being away for our Anniversary!!!)

Lets here your thoughts and ideas please........

anthonys2 24-04-18 10:23 PM

I have posted this on the s2forum last week and it looks like the Lakes for a couple of days is more favourable?

Duffy3074 25-04-18 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anthonys2 (Post 444655)
I have posted this on the s2forum last week and it looks like the Lakes for a couple of days is more favourable?

Only if you are in Ingerlaaand!!!

The Borders would be good

colinR32 25-04-18 08:40 AM

Im going to keep a close
Eye on this one would love to
Join in on this a good road trip over a few days would
Be awesome 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

mackenzie50 25-04-18 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duffy3074 (Post 444659)
Only if you are in Ingerlaaand!!!

The Borders would be good

Aye but we did the Borders last year....besides- getting down from the Kingdom of Fife to the Lakes is easy- I'm starting from the Moray coast!!

Cynical26 25-04-18 06:59 PM

Could be very interested in this. I’ll keep an eye on the thread but The Lakes or northern England’s would be fine for me. :tup:

luapkram 25-04-18 07:58 PM

I have an interest in this also depending on date and car situation 👍🏼

anthonys2 25-04-18 08:10 PM

Good interest so far thanks. I think because I organised Kielder/Borders last year a different location is on the cards. Lakes is fairly easy to get to and beautiful scenery and decent roads!! Keep the interest coming as 10-12 cars would be a good gathering and would draw quite a bit of attention from the places we go :)

rangerovering 26-04-18 06:31 AM

Keeping an eye on this, Kielder was great last year :tup:

Steve 26-04-18 06:08 PM

I did a QOC trip in North Yorkshire a few years back which was good.