Classic Audi

Classic Audi (http://www.classic-audi.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Cars For Sale (http://www.classic-audi.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Audi UR Quattro (http://www.classic-audi.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=6140)

audi_kid 13-08-09 08:33 PM

Audi UR Quattro

I am selling this Audi on behalf of a friend.

This Audi has been on the show Wheeler Dealers, and I am personally helping Ed (mechanic) to sell it.

It is at a fixed price of £4,600.

Mileage I sadly forgot to ask him for.

Here is a link to youtube and as you can see that is the car up for sale and if you know your way around youtube you can watch the rest of the episode which shows what work they did to the car and what not.

The car looks awesome and if I had some spare cash I would have got it :(

I might also be able to ask Ed and Mike to autograph it but I dont think we would like to devalue it ha.

If you are interested in the car just email me on:

adnan_89@hotmail.co.uk

and we can make a viewing arrangement.

Serious buyers only please

Thank youuuu :tup:

amanda 13-08-09 08:47 PM

Hmmm shame they didn't do their homework on the poor old girl ( headlight washers missing for a start ;) ) There is no quick fix turnaround on a quattro as they have found out:( If it had done properly I am sure you would have more buyers ;) But good luck with your sale

audi_kid 13-08-09 08:51 PM

Ha, I haven't actually had a good look at it and my knowledge on that car is...hmm not the best but thank you :)

steveb 13-08-09 08:55 PM

At the end of the show the car looked like it had sold i take it that fell through ?

audi_kid 13-08-09 08:57 PM

well heres a little secret, not all the cars actually sell. They just get random people off the streets, if they see you eating a Mcdonalds they will pounce on you give you some cahs and just act like your interested, I was going to be in one episode but they recorded it while i was abroad :( and i wanted my mummy to see me on telly oh well.

steveb 13-08-09 09:00 PM

Thought it would be something like that, bit of a give away when it's still for sale on the web ...........

audi_kid 13-08-09 09:03 PM

Yep, most of the cars they sell are after the show via pistonheads etc... they actually just sold a mk2 mini at an auction which they wrapped in carbon fibre with a carbon fibre union jack, looked awesome.

a1fencing 28-03-10 12:22 AM

audi for sale

Hi is audi still for sale

Quote:

Originally Posted by audi_kid (Post 69454)
I am selling this Audi on behalf of a friend.

This Audi has been on the show Wheeler Dealers, and I am personally helping Ed (mechanic) to sell it.

It is at a fixed price of £4,600.

Mileage I sadly forgot to ask him for.

Here is a link to youtube and as you can see that is the car up for sale and if you know your way around youtube you can watch the rest of the episode which shows what work they did to the car and what not.

YouTube - Wheeler Dealers Audi Ur Quattro 1 of 5

The car looks awesome and if I had some spare cash I would have got it :(

I might also be able to ask Ed and Mike to autograph it but I dont think we would like to devalue it ha.

If you are interested in the car just email me on:

adnan_89@hotmail.co.uk

and we can make a viewing arrangement.

Serious buyers only please

Thank youuuu :tup:

gabriel.oconnell 28-03-10 09:43 AM

yep 2 weeks ago thay where trying to sell an 840 bmw but when i phone up to as if the car has a peplacement cylinder heads as all 840 suffer from this problem thay did not know also thay wher very unsure of the car, and ask if i want to go on the show as a potential buyer, well long way from s wales

quattro777 28-03-10 11:27 AM

Some cars sell quickly, even before the show is aired.
I rang about the Jensen Interceptor they had for sale and it was gone in a couple of days, so did the DS iirc.