Classic Audi

Classic Audi (http://www.classic-audi.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Parts For Sale (http://www.classic-audi.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Breaking 2.6 ABC Engine C4 Saloon in Red. (http://www.classic-audi.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=38505)

K Simmonds 11-10-18 06:27 PM

Breaking 2.6 ABC Engine C4 Saloon in Red.

As per title I'm breaking a 2.6 FWD Saloon in slightly faded Red, the car has only covered about 120K so is in good condition apart from the nearside wing and headlining which is doing the obligatorily sag. Here's the Reg so you can snoop at it's last few MOT's...M659 PGS

Engine £200.
Gearbox £80.
Or... Engine with box still bolted up (I've never split them) with the flywheel and clutch £250..
Dash in great Condition. Free to collector.
Airbag Steering wheel. £80.
Adjustable steering column. £50
Has had Various new genuine Audi sections of exhaust. £100 for the lot from the down pipes back, no cat.
Rear Bumper. £50.
Front bumper. £50
Centre console, rear section. £20.
Centre console, front section. £20.
ABS Pump. £50
Various switches and relays etc. From £5 to £50.
Rear Axel, bare. Free to collector.
Front ARB. £50.
Door's £50 each.
Glass. Various but say £50 for a front door.
Tailgate. £50.

That's all I'm listing for now anything else please ask. Prices are for guide purposes only as I'm not sure how much this stuff is worth.

Damage1_1 22-08-20 11:25 AM

Engine ecu

Hi
Do you know if your car had an immobiliser?
Was it a 1994 or 1995 car?
If you still have the engine ecu, do you have the part number on the label?
Cheers
Roger

K Simmonds 05-03-22 09:39 AM

Again in my way, needs to go!

Still got most of this as well, though due to the state of my arms only light weight items are available to be posted, would really prefer collection on just about everything to be honest, though I appreciate some folk live hundreds of miles away so can arrange delivery if buyers don't mind bearing with me a little.

Don't currently drive and the nearest post office is miles away and my poor folks are getting on and I don't like hassling them to help too much.:nonod:

Forgot to say, the car has now been broken so can't be run but the engine and box were both great and have covered less than 140K.

K Simmonds 05-03-22 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damage1_1 (Post 463268)
Hi
Do you know if your car had an immobiliser?
Was it a 1994 or 1995 car?
If you still have the engine ecu, do you have the part number on the label?
Cheers
Roger

Very late response but I'm pretty sure it had a factory Immobilizer, I have the keys and ECU etc.

K Simmonds 10-03-22 08:27 AM

Some parts gone, all prices reduced, couple of things are free, sick of looking at the stuff.:smilewinkgrin:

Now done, I forgot to save the edit, durrr.

K Simmonds 14-04-22 12:53 AM

Bump....

Also looks like I'll be breaking my 1997 30V quattro saloon, let the vultures descend.

slacky 15-04-22 04:35 PM

Hi Kit , any grey velour seats at all ?
And the rear registration surround (red lense) type?

Also, Just wondered if the tailgate had a spoiler ?

K Simmonds 15-04-22 05:59 PM

Hi Chris,

Just black/very dark grey velour interiors I'm afraid and I have two both near mint. I can see them getting made into furniture for my conservatory, alone with an old NG block which I could sand blast and paint to use for a base for a coffee table.

I'd sell a complete black interior very cheap as long as you could collect it.

I will have the rear plate surround so will put that by for you, will carefully pop it off over the weekend.

No rear spoilers I'm afraid.

slacky 15-04-22 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K Simmonds (Post 469108)
Hi Chris,

Just black/very dark grey velour interiors I'm afraid and I have two both near mint. I can see them getting made into furniture for my conservatory, alone with an old NG block which I could sand blast and paint to use for a base for a coffee table.

I'd sell a complete black interior very cheap as long as you could collect it.

I will have the rear plate surround so will put that by for you, will carefully pop it off over the weekend.

No rear spoilers I'm afraid.

Ok , thanks Kit , very much appreciated :tup:
& yeah sounds like a good idea re the seats and block :lol:

K Simmonds 15-04-22 08:03 PM

Cool will keep you posted, I've just started a thread regarding the other car as in a way I hope some buys it to fix, though give I've just been offered £500 for the cats I can't see it staying in one piece.

I have the light surround from the previous one I broke so that's no problem.

Yeah, the car part furniture idea popped into my head today it pains me through parts away and I reckon C4 seats are more comfortable than most modern easy chairs. Got an early black leather rear bench that would make an awesome sofa. And given that I'm an I5 nut a coffee table made from one has got to be a good idea.;)