Classic Audi

Classic Audi (http://www.classic-audi.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.classic-audi.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Laughter lounge for Bruce. Lol. (http://www.classic-audi.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=37859)

vorsprung durch technik 01-01-18 04:01 PM

Laughter lounge for Bruce. Lol.

There you go Bruce all set up for you. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:tup:

sinbin5t 01-01-18 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vorsprung durch technik (Post 439114)
There you go Bruce all set up for you. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now all i need is you comedians in here

urquattr085 01-01-18 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinbin5t (Post 439119)
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now all i need is you comedians in here

Who would qualify / be allowed that privelidge then, are you going to set standards ??

Oh wait, you're 'ere. The bar has already been set as low as possible :moon::moon::moon::moon::moon: :lol::lol::lol: :moon::moon::moon::moon::moon:

sinbin5t 01-01-18 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urquattr085 (Post 439131)
Who would qualify / be allowed that privelidge then, are you going to set standards ??

Oh wait, you're 'ere. The bar has already been set as low as possible :moon::moon::moon::moon::moon: :lol::lol::lol: :moon::moon::moon::moon::moon:

Yep, it can't get any lower than it is !
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sinbin5t 01-01-18 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urquattr085 (Post 439131)
Who would qualify / be allowed that privelidge, such high standards :nod:

The bar has already been set as high as possible so how can we compete :cryin::cryin::cryin::cryin::cryin::cryin::cryin:: cryin::cryin::cryin:

You will find a way i am sure :crazy:
:lol::lol::lol:

urquattr085 01-01-18 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinbin5t (Post 439134)
The bar has already been set as high as possible so how can we compete

****** MISS-QUOTED ****** :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinbin5t (Post 439134)
You will find a way i am sure :finger: :moon: :finger: :moon: :finger: :moon: :finger: :moon: :finger: :moon: :finger: :moon: :finger: :moon: :finger:

If the bar is that high, we'll just go straight under it!!!

sinbin5t 01-01-18 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urquattr085 (Post 439136)
****** MISS-QUOTED ****** :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If the bar is that high, we'll just go straight under it!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

vorsprung durch technik 02-01-18 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinbin5t (Post 439161)
I sat and listened to the nice sound of this again today as i let it get up to temp, rubbish weather so it didn't get out to play at all but i was happy all the same. There are still a few bits and bobs to do on her but i will take more photo's when the weather clears and get them put on.

You almost sounded like David Attenborough there. :lol::lol::lol: :tup:

:nod: Taking more photos is the way forward, the memory of the last lot were burned into the memory banks. :hand: :lol::lol::lol:

sinbin5t 02-01-18 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vorsprung durch technik (Post 439183)
You almost sounded like David Attenborough there. :lol::lol::lol: :tup:

:nod: Taking more photos is the way forward, the memory of the last lot were burned into the memory banks. :hand: :lol::lol::lol:

Nah David Bellamy, "wumaging waaand in the undergrowf i found me spanner i lost 20 years ago !

vorsprung durch technik 02-01-18 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinbin5t (Post 439189)
Nah David Bellamy, "wumaging waaand in the undergrowf i found me spanner i lost 20 years ago !

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:rock: