Classic Audi

Classic Audi (http://www.classic-audi.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Cars Wanted (http://www.classic-audi.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Audi a6 2.5 tdi avant. (http://www.classic-audi.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=38166)

radford1964 01-05-18 10:24 AM

Audi a6 2.5 tdi avant.

Hi there looking for a very clean and audi c4 estate 2.5tdi with manual box. Not to bothered if it's a quattro or not. Colour not to bothered about either but condition is important as my wife and wee 2 year old will be travelling in the car. Willing to travel for a very clean car. Service history a would be good too. Has anyone got a decent one for sale. Give me a p.m. If you have one for sale. Thanks again

John. 01-05-18 05:37 PM

There was a guy selling one in Falkirk a few months back, it was in need of work though.

Did you see that one?......'t was on Gumtree.

radford1964 01-05-18 08:00 PM

Hi there John thanks for that yeah I bought some spares off him. Real nice older guy but the car is pretty stripped as he had crashed his s6 of the same year and had taken a lol off the car. I have a set of bolero wheels for sale with as new tyres. If you know anyone that is looking for a set. The tyres are as new Michelin cross climate + and are 225/45/17 and are ET 35. As for a car I,m willing to wait for a decent one and can travel too.regards Paul.

John. 01-05-18 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radford1964 (Post 444869)
Hi there John thanks for that yeah I bought some spares off him. Real nice older guy but the car is pretty stripped as he had crashed his s6 of the same year and had taken a lol off the car. I have a set of bolero wheels for sale with as new tyres. If you know anyone that is looking for a set. The tyres are as new Michelin cross climate + and are 225/45/17 and are ET 35. As for a car I,m willing to wait for a decent one and can travel too.regards Paul.

I was thinking of buying it but it was needing too much.
I already said my wife wouldn't thank me for putting Boleros on her Skoda !!
There was one down south a few months back, I messaged the seller but heard nothing. Maybe it'll reappear, it looked half decent. I'm not looking to buy anymore.....but still looking nonetheless ! :lol:

John. 07-05-18 08:05 PM

:hmmm:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-2-5-...8AAOSwoPta70cz

:tup:

radford1964 08-05-18 05:35 AM

Hi morning John thanks. Got my old car back that s##t itself, as the guy I sold it to stripped the engine and box out and fixed it. It was total luck that a chance phone call got me my old car back for not a lot of money. And it's still got 164,834 miles on it. By pure luck and standing on a dog s##t out side my house isold my wee Berlingo the same weekend. So I,m over the moon. Now can you recommend a powder coating place.??? As I want my boleros done. and then I can get them back on my car.. Regards Paul.

John. 08-05-18 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radford1964 (Post 445127)
Hi morning John thanks. Got my old car back that s##t itself, as the guy I sold it to stripped the engine and box out and fixed it. It was total luck that a chance phone call got me my old car back for not a lot of money. And it's still got 164,834 miles on it. By pure luck and standing on a dog s##t out side my house isold my wee Berlingo the same weekend. So I,m over the moon. Now can you recommend a powder coating place.??? As I want my boleros done. and then I can get them back on my car.. Regards Paul.

Nice result by the sounds of it !?

I had my wheels done by a place on outskirts of Edinburgh....you're west ? yes/no?

radford1964 09-05-18 05:41 AM

Hi there John yeah over in Kilmacolm out past Glasgow airport. I was told that E.S.P. In Glasgow were decent but I,ll have a look around. Thanks

Donald_MacIver 28-05-18 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radford1964 (Post 444869)

That will be the one I sold then a couple of years ago, P385 DCJ, went to an older guy who was looking for front end parts to repair his S6. Drove it onto the ferry and he had a transporter meeting it in Ullapool. Shame really, could have been put back onto the road, but needed a bit much doing to it for me, still, at least it saved an S6 in the end :tup:

John. 28-05-18 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donald_MacIver (Post 446367)
That will be the one I sold then a couple of years ago...

:nod: