Classic Audi

Classic Audi (http://www.classic-audi.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Car detailing & polishing (http://www.classic-audi.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Polished rear lights... (http://www.classic-audi.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=38116)

bigchewie 11-05-18 10:27 AM

funnily i done a lot of googling on results for this kind of thing and never found results and just browsing the forum found it. Magic. Great results also, I shall be doing mine soon.

Ringmaster 12-05-18 07:21 PM

Would this work on a faded rear number plate? :confused:

vorsprung durch technik 12-05-18 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ringmaster (Post 445429)
Would this work on a faded rear number plate? :confused:

Yes as long as the font was ok. :tup:

mackenzie50 12-05-18 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ringmaster (Post 443988)
You've inspired me Ian....:tup:

Indeed- classic audis need less polishing and more taking out and ragged !! :finger:

Isimmo 12-05-18 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mackenzie50 (Post 445446)
Indeed- classic audis need less polishing and more taking out and ragged !! :finger:

Indeed, I totally agree....

However....

I have to admit I did properly blow up the RallyRep two weekends ago... A full damage assessment is due soon, but a tornado of steam at *cough* speed isn't generally for the best....

Best guess is water pump/ water pump gasket failure, the 'after damage' is anyones guess...

It does start and run, it can't hold its drink... It really is taking after its owner...

mackenzie50 13-05-18 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isimmo (Post 445452)

However....

I have to admit I did properly blow up the RallyRep two weekends ago... A full damage assessment is due soon, but a tornado of steam at *cough* speed isn't generally for the best....

Best guess is water pump/ water pump gasket failure, the 'after damage' is anyones guess...

It does start and run, it can't hold its drink... It really is taking after its owner...

Hope it's not too bad when you inspect it properly....
....Time for the upgrades you were talking about recently?!!:devil:

urquattr085 13-05-18 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isimmo (Post 445452)

However....

Shame that's happened Ian, great that you were using its full potential​ :D:D:D :tup:
Hope the damage is limited, keep us informed :)

sinbin5t 13-05-18 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vorsprung durch technik (Post 445432)
Yes as long as the front was ok. :tup:

Silly sod
:lol::lol::lol:

:tup:

vorsprung durch technik 13-05-18 03:55 PM

You need to get those eyes of your tested either that or your brain. :lol::lol::lol:

:finger:

sinbin5t 13-05-18 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vorsprung durch technik (Post 445480)
You need to get those eyes of your tested either that or your brain. :lol::lol::lol:

:finger:

What brain ? I know what font is but it looked funnier doing that :lol:

:tup: