Classic Audi

Classic Audi (http://www.classic-audi.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Gatherings and Events (http://www.classic-audi.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Audi owners meeting in Livingston Scotland (http://www.classic-audi.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=37914)

Colin Aitchison 17-01-18 08:54 PM

Audi owners meeting in Livingston Scotland

Hi gents, start a new year with a new title, maybe that will up the attendance numbers, we will see, last Sunday in the month 28th of January 2018 a meeting for all Audi owners at Morrison's in Livingston EH54 6GH at 2.00pm, all welcome, please reply to this post if you are coming along.

luapkram 17-01-18 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colin Aitchison (Post 440028)
Hi gents, start a new year with a new title, maybe that will up the attendance numbers, we will see, last Sunday in the month 28th of January 2018 a meeting for all Audi owners at Morrison's in Livingston EH54 6GH at 2.00pm, all welcome, please reply to this post if you are coming along.

I sadly won’t make it Colin as I am on dayshift if I am quiet I shall pop down in van 👍🏼

Colin Aitchison 17-01-18 11:38 PM

only if it is a VW van

John. 18-01-18 06:30 AM

Colin, I'm house sitting in Kelso that weekend, not sure when on Sunday I'll be relieved of my duties....so to speak.
I might make it I might not.

luapkram 18-01-18 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colin Aitchison (Post 440037)
only if it is a VW van

It is Colin 👍🏼😂

mikes2 18-01-18 02:05 PM

Will be able to make this

rangerovering 19-01-18 09:33 AM

I will try to make this :tup:

Cynical26 19-01-18 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colin Aitchison (Post 440028)

I’ll probably be ok to pop over. Got a shed to build that weekend but by Sunday at 2pm if it’s not finished I’ll have burnt it down! :tup:

sisut 28-01-18 10:18 PM

Hi Colin,
I’ve had my quattro for 11 years and am JUST over the hill in Linlithgow! It’s been a long restoration over last few years and is so very nearly running that it would be great to meet up soon, missed this event by 1 day but definitely going to try and see you soon. Cheers, Simon

Colin Aitchison 28-01-18 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sisut (Post 440436)
Hi Colin,
I’ve had my quattro for 11 years and am JUST over the hill in Linlithgow! It’s been a long restoration over last few years and is so very nearly running that it would be great to meet up soon, missed this event by 1 day but definitely going to try and see you soon. Cheers, Simon

O shit, please accept my apology for missing the meeting in Livingston today, my world has been turned on its head, my mother was taken into Larbert hospital on Friday and that is where I was today, she is doing well and will be out soon, since Friday the Golf is off the road with a front wheel bearing problem, mothers Fiesta was the back up plan it now has a front drives side broken coil spring and is off the road, S2 and Gt coupe are in Tillicoultry and I am using the Ur quattro to travel back and forth to the hospital, also the CD player in the Ur quattro has stopped working and one of the 4 monitors I use for work has gone so to say this week wasn't a good week would be an understatement, anyway on ward and up ward and see what net week brings, Simon PM sent.