Classic Audi » BW2309 » Conversation Between BW2309 and bart simpson

Conversation Between BW2309 and bart simpson
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
  1. bart simpson
    12-09-09 10:44 AM
    bart simpson
    Hi Ben just a quick line back of hols now. theres some wiring hanging loose from the ecu unit thick green cable can i discard that now? also electric windows not working just to say is that anything to do with the ecu unit? is there more wiring to sort in that area ? next port of call is a auto electrician if i can find one in Daventry. Regards Bart.
  2. bart simpson
    28-08-09 08:42 PM
    bart simpson
    Hi Ben thanks for the message i had no idea it was picked up not heard from carl the trailer man. hope to have a chat with you and some of the other guys and there expert advice as where to go from here. i am tempted to let her go but its so hard . as you say ben its there staring you in the face and laughing at you, i may go to the extreme and have a rewiring job done? cheers for now regards Bart.
  3. bart simpson
    27-08-09 08:32 PM
    bart simpson
    Hi Ben how things ? cannot get car till monday. i did want friday but a job has come up. so its booked for collection monday i hope. i am using same guy. as i am on holiday 10 days next week. thank steve for the offer but i will get it home first then decide weather to sell it as it is or strip the car down and wait 2 years before another comes along. hope car wont be in your way for sunday. ? may see you on open day. regards Bart.
  4. bart simpson
    23-08-09 12:00 PM
    bart simpson
    Hi Ben please dont feel bad i now you have done your best for me and you are a great guy i had so many good praises from people about you . i was thinking about taking the car to a auto electrician. But enough is enough. so best offers with or without stereo or wheels i will take but i will not break her up into small pieces for people. once again many thanks for your help, advice, and patience with me. may see on sundays open day to thank you in person . regards Bart.
  5. bart simpson
    21-08-09 04:23 PM
    bart simpson
    Hi Ben have not heard back so i will sort out trailer for one day next week may be FRIDAY as i have got to take the vectra in for rear pads to be fitted .so i will take day off. i will then put car on ebay as non runner.let me know what the bill is regards Bart.
  6. bart simpson
    20-08-09 02:33 PM
    bart simpson
    Hi Ben well a least you gave it your best thats all i could have asked for so i will now sell her, some guy called steve was interested but he never got back to me he wanted car minus wheels and stereo system. this is why i did not want to put her up for sale so many people let you down dont turn up. dont call you back etc etc. also i am not taking bits of to sell my drive way would look a scrap yard. CHEERS BART.ps. please let me no asap. so i can arrange transport to get her home as i am on holiday on the 2nd september.
  7. bart simpson
    15-08-09 04:26 PM
    bart simpson
    HI Ben second message any luck ? please can you reply as i need to know what to do Bart. Thinking of buying a quattro 200 turbo. so need to no if theres any chance she will fire up. cheers ben, Bart.
  8. bart simpson
    14-08-09 04:16 PM
    bart simpson
    Hi Ben any good news before i sort out some transport to get the car out of your way. i can then decide whats the next step is to sell or keep? regards Bart.
  9. bart simpson
    13-08-09 01:43 PM
    bart simpson
    Hi Ben, Any luck? have you found more problems is time for me to get rid of and buy a nice scorpio cosworth you know what they say about fords. there never of the road more than a day for a repair. Bart.
  10. bart simpson
    08-08-09 07:53 AM
    bart simpson
    Hi Ben thanks for having some faith in the car not like me now so fed up with it. may go to audis in the park on sunday in my vectra not the same as going in the audi . thanks again for all your efforts. Bart.