Classic Audi » JimC » Conversation Between JimC and Strangelandeddie

Conversation Between JimC and Strangelandeddie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Strangelandeddie
    16-08-10 12:36 PM
    Strangelandeddie
    Forgot to say I've just started a social group for our region hope you'll join.
  2. Strangelandeddie
    16-08-10 12:35 PM
    Strangelandeddie
    Not sure when like you say depends onthe weather and the wife,but got to make an afford as our lad is going for the weekend with his hippy Auntie.
  3. JimC
    16-08-10 12:05 PM
    JimC
    I intend to go to Whitenoise and as you suggested, talk to any Mk1 Scirocco owners there. Probably go Saturday afternoon, all being well and provided the weather is not too extreme. Wife says she will come but she will probably take an interest in everything else at Fritton Lake rather than the VWs. Happy to meet up if you are there Sat pm and want to.

The cards are a good idea. I should have grabbed some at AITP.
  4. Strangelandeddie
    16-08-10 10:26 AM
    Strangelandeddie
    I've seen a few other Classic Audi's around town and I know where two owners live so I'll pop a classic Audi card through there door,I got some from coxy at AITP so I'll see if I can do abit of recruiting.
    I should be at VW whitenoise at the weekend so you never know might find some there.
  5. JimC
    15-08-10 09:37 PM
    JimC
    I'm up for that. Are you aware of anyone else from Norfolk other than me and Rawskilz?

When I was in Club Audi ten years ago we found it hard to sustain regional meetings, even with the Regional Organizer living in Coltishall. Once he moved, the action moved to South Essex. But I will support any attempt to get a meet together.

I see from the map (http://www.zeemaps.com/classic_audi) that we have a member at Newmarket, another at Woodbridge in Suffolk and one out west of Kings Lynn.
  6. Strangelandeddie
    13-08-10 07:44 AM
    Strangelandeddie
    Maybe with abit of recruitment we could get enough to have a local meet once a month,quarterly or something.

Let me know what you think
  7. JimC
    12-08-10 09:09 PM
    JimC
    Hi

Thanks for your friend request. Trying to confirm it.
  8. JimC
    14-07-10 03:40 PM
    JimC
    Hi Eddie (?)

Thanks for your message. I haven't seen too many people from Norfolk on the forum. The Classic Audi power base seems to be West Midlands/North West. There is another newbie joined a couple of days ago from Fakenham way -- Rawskilz (hope I have that right.)

There is a members list, but it doesn't say where people are. It is interesting that the list gives last posting date, so it is easy to see the small minority who are active.

All the best

Jim
  9. Strangelandeddie
    14-07-10 03:19 PM
    Strangelandeddie
    Nice to see another face in norfolk on here.