Classic Audi » Micky » Conversation Between Micky and bart simpson

Conversation Between Micky and bart simpson
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. bart simpson
    17-09-10 07:43 PM
    bart simpson
    Hi Micky still got the old girl 510 pounds on ebay with 1 day to go would have been lucky to get 750.00by friday today. so i just cant give it a way. ill just plod on and try to sort her out why it holds back under load ? may go to cosford on sunday. really depends on the weather and how i feel . when you drive all week for a living its hard to get motivated and drive at the week end. all the best Bart.
  2. bart simpson
    08-08-10 08:28 PM
    bart simpson
    Hi Mickey just to say thanks for the great pics of the car and was was nice to chat today with you ,hope to see you soon. All the best. Bart.
  3. bart simpson
    23-07-10 05:01 PM
    bart simpson
    Hi Micky wheres this unit the rebuild is takin place over the week end? will try and get there on sunday for some support. Regards Bart.
  4. bart simpson
    20-12-09 01:46 PM
    bart simpson
    Hi Micky to cold for trying to get cars sorted. been out this morning feet froze. have got garage cant get in there . open to offers as iam looking for another audi maybe v8 to pull a 25 ft new caravan. best regards for christmas. looking forward to a long break. Bart. This audi is a great looking car. also original 15 inch wheels included.
  5. bart simpson
    20-08-09 08:38 PM
    bart simpson
    Hi micky well just a quick update on audi 200 qt. ben emailed today no hope as yet he said he would give it one more go today this afternoon. then let me know. ive already sorted out another trailer to bring it home. so it looks like its up for sale . a guy called steve bens friend said he might be interested but did not want the wheels or stereo . but i am not taking bits of here and there.keep you posted Bart.
  6. bart simpson
    13-08-09 08:12 PM
    bart simpson
    i dont want to give up mickey but if some one like ben can not sort it who can. ??. vw specalist northampton no luck there 2 weeks. 12 weeks at there hinckley garage no luck. 7 weeks today at bens avperformance.
  7. bart simpson
    13-08-09 07:58 PM
    bart simpson
    Hi mickey, quick update on audi 200 qt does not look good ben emailed me this afternoon still no joy said he would give it one more go later to day. i have not heard back so i am asuming the worst i was at the audi in the park on sunday but i did not no who was who. but great day out . but not the same with out the car. so where i go from here i do not know any way just thought i keep you up to date. Bart.
  8. bart simpson
    07-08-09 05:28 AM
    bart simpson
    hi Micky , Ben emailed me on wednesday to say that he got a spark and was waiting that afternoon for a rotor arm as mine has burnt out. said he would get back to me that day to tell me the good news or the bad news ? But he never got back to me.? have emailed him twice now but no responce. can not believe this car has been gone from my drive way for 18 weeks.!! i need to no now so i can sort out a trailer and bring her back home. then decide what to do and where to go from here. was looking forward to audis in the park with the wife and to meet at long last some of the boys in the club. i thought after all this time the car would have been sorted and i would make it to the meeting. best regards BART. NO CAR FOR AUDIS IN THE PARK .
  9. bart simpson
    01-08-09 03:25 PM
    bart simpson
    Ben said there was wiring issue have replaced everthing possible. bad wiring. but i had the car over 6 years with no problems. got up one day would not start.? new ignition switch replaced 46 pounds from usa. 11 dollars rest was fed ex special delivery. Thought that would do it. what would you pay for a fairly clean audi 100 quattro turbo one on piston heads ? need wheels for audi in the park.
  10. bart simpson
    21-03-09 01:20 PM
    bart simpson
    HI Micky nice day to nice to be sitting in doors on computor ? update on car have sent coil and distributor to a specalist in ockendon essex who rebuild and check distributors and coils. report from them that distributor has intermitent spark no word on coil as i only sent on thursday. so when they come back i will try them and decide the next step.it would have been nice to take her out. my missis hates the car . and wants me to stick it on ebay but a non starter would not fetch much. i be lucky to get what i paid for the stainless exhaust on this car. any way i let you know what happens .regards bart.