Classic Audi » Lofty » Conversation Between Lofty and Phil Jameson

Conversation Between Lofty and Phil Jameson
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Lofty
    13-03-10 02:33 PM
    Lofty
    Hi Phil.
    Your pm box is full so had to post here.....
    Call me bruce again and I will have to get on a plane and kill ya!
    Now you know why "Ian Balcombe" managed to "lose" the V5.........coz the little shit never had it in the first place!
    I wish you had paid by Paypal....you could have got most of your money back by now !
    Keep me posted with developments !
    Bruce Bruce (to be said in a Monty Python Ozzie accent)
  2. Phil Jameson
    18-01-10 11:01 PM
    Phil Jameson
    Hi Lofty,hope your ok.Take a look at Holy Moly latest on Readers Restros
  3. Phil Jameson
    24-12-09 11:29 PM
    Phil Jameson
    Hi Lofty.When you had Holy Moly did it have the original radio in it?
  4. Phil Jameson
    17-12-09 03:11 PM
    Phil Jameson
    When can i ring you?
  5. Phil Jameson
    15-12-09 11:30 PM
    Phil Jameson
    Hi Lofty,will try to call you at 1.30pm tomoz.The guy whos selling is bringing it up to me around lunchtime ere.Speak soon.Phil.
  6. Phil Jameson
    15-12-09 02:17 PM
    Phil Jameson
    Hi mate sorry for earlier it was 1.50pm got delayed and there was no answer.I will call at 11.30 pm if thats ok with you.Phil.
  7. Phil Jameson
    14-12-09 09:33 PM
    Phil Jameson
    Hi Lofty,the guy says he offered to buy it off you around the time you took it to stevie wonders bodyshop?Ring any bells?Phil.
  8. Lofty
    14-12-09 02:06 AM
    Lofty
    Hi Phil, You would be better off just getting a Coupe GT spoiler within the UK .
    The early ones were unpainted black rubber. The one here is nothing to get worked up about,it has several marks and abrasions (it just happened to be better than Moneypits which was shot!)
    The cost of shipping a spoiler back to England would be massive.....far better to get a good one, locally.
    My phone no. (calling from UK) is 001 519 357 4643. We are 5 hours behind you here, so the best times to catch me are (UK time) 1.30pm or 11.30 pm - Midnight (thats breakfast time and Dinnertime respectively here in Canada!)
  9. Phil Jameson
    13-12-09 10:10 PM
    Phil Jameson
    HI Lofty.Would you sell me the rear spoiler so i can reunite it with the rest of the car?Phil.
  10. Phil Jameson
    13-12-09 12:42 PM
    Phil Jameson
    Hi Lofty its Pearlmars (phil) ireally appreciate your help on the Silver wr.My e-mail address is leisuretecuk@fsmail.net and if you would be willing to give me your contact number i will give you a call.Would be great to have a chat.Phil.