Classic Audi » Coxy » Conversation Between Coxy and ChrisG

Conversation Between Coxy and ChrisG
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. ChrisG
    10-10-15 07:52 PM
    ChrisG
    Hi Alistair,
    Some help/advice please:
    I know you bought a Boxster S recently. I don't know if it was private or Porsche centre. I am viewing again on Monday 12 October a Boxster S at Solihull Porsche. It is under 3 years old.
    Is it "polite" or "not done " to haggle over the price?
    They are being very helpful, pleasant and not at all pushy but would be very happy for me to buy and "join" them as a customer, even though I live 100 miles from them!
    If I chose to buy I am already happy to ask for the inclusion of cruise control (It is the only thing missing on the spec that I would definitely want - the rest of the spec contains quite a lot of toys :-) )
    I am currently in North Wales with daughter - this is her laptop. If you are able to answer please could you make it by 6pm Sunday eve - thank you
    Not sold my 1985 80 Sport yet, 113K, sunroof, power steering, only one owner, do you think £2,995 is too high to ask ?
    I may also be selling one of the A4s, not sure whether it will be the B5 or B6 - both 1.8T quattro
    See you next Saturday at ADI and thanks for any help you can offer.
    Chris Grant
  2. ChrisG
    11-05-13 06:36 PM
    ChrisG
    Hi there,
    Just posted in For Sale Forum for Neil Birkitt - he's sent me a message saying he can't post at the moment??
    Two things have just come to mind,
    is that OK for me to post on his behalf?
    Is there something wrong with his account login? I'm sure he hasn't been banned !!
    actually is he a paid up member and can only paid up members post for sale? (actually that's three things!)
    Thanks
    Chris
  3. ChrisG
    22-04-10 08:27 AM
    ChrisG
    Hi , you interested in this ? Thought I'd send it via pm , just in case you were pipped !!
    Very unusual, know all about them, never actually seen one though.

Chris

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT